IT departments are continually challenged to adapt to the fast pace of change and meet evolving customer demands for security, connectivity and convenience. Responsiveness, and thus competitive advantage, depends on the strength of an organization’s network.
- Servers and data storage devices are more than just equipment—they are essential components of an organization’s ability to provide scalable and flexible services. With a solid, secure network infrastructure, organizations can improve network performance, increase agility and enhance communications.
- As part of our Network and Data Center Services practice, TrueBlue AppWerks Network Services helps our clients build, enhance and maintain core infrastructure platforms to serve as strong foundations for applications and services. Our solutions are flexible and customizable to our clients’ technological environment and organizational readiness. We provide the following capabilities with a focus on networking initiatives:
- ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- We provide strategy development and roadmapping exercises.
- We conduct network assessments to determine whether your network is ready and capable of handling unified and collaborative services.
- We perform capacity assessments to evaluate the required capacity for supporting the infrastructure and business requirements. TrueBlue AppWerks also guides you through the platform selection process, gathering requirements and selecting the platform that best suits the business based on your unique needs and critical success factors.
- We conduct site surveys that evaluate the current-state environment to facilitate design sessions and develop risk mitigation plans.
- DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Whether replacing aging equipment or moving to converged networks, our solutions team employs industry standards and best practice methodologies to develop cost-effective implementation plans that successfully drive the engagement life cycle through designing and building the solution and executing quality standards that ensure seamless transition onto the new platform.
- SUSTAINMENT SERVICES
- Our sustainment services offer companies a tailored approach and guiding methodologies to support their IT infrastructure. TrueBlue AppWerks can build on-premise, on-shore or off-shore teams to manage enterprise networks. Our flexible approach can provide 24×365 support covering Level 1 support through engineering efforts.
- How We Drive Business Outcomes
We follow best practices honed from countless client engagements, product and platform knowledge, and industry insight. TrueBlue AppWerks partners with over 6,000 clients annually, including organizations of all sizes across the entire network infrastructure spectrum.
We take a consultative, flexible approach to each engagement, working with our clients to first understand their needs and then develop the best solution. TrueBlue AppWerks offers a range of services from IT staffing support to full outsourced services, and we can provide on-premise, on-shore and off-shore teams to meet our client’s needs. Further, all of our infrastructure offerings are available as an individual service or part of a holistic solution.
Network infrastructure initiatives are often multi-faceted and complex—and a failed migration or poor deployment impacts budget, employee morale and productivity. We leverage our relationships with 81 percent of the IT workforce to find the most qualified network professionals.
TrueBlue AppWerks Network and Data Center Services frequently partners within our Infrastructure Services group. Our comprehensive services are enhanced by the expertise introduced through our Information Security, Support Services and Technology Deployment practice areas.
- Global Services
- In addition, we also offer custom software development, QA and testing, mobility and application management outsourcing, and BI / data warehouse services through our Applications practices. TrueBlue AppWerks Training and Education Services provides self-paced, instructor-led, virtual and blended learning curriculums.